However, to be licensed as a Passenger Carrying Vehicle (PCV) driver - who drive larger minibus-type vehicles - there is no similar requirement.
What does PCV stand for?
PCV stands for Passenger Carrying Vehicle
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PCV
We have 107 other meanings of PCV in our Acronym Attic
- Progressive Christian Unitarian Universalist
- Portable Computer Unit Commercial Version
- Portable Computer Unit Ruggedized Version
- Penn Consortium of Undergraduate Women (University of Pennsylvania)
- P-Bit Coding Violation (Adtran)
- Packed Cell Volume
- Panasonic Communications Vietnam Co., Ltd.
- Parietal Cell Vagotomy
- Parti Communiste Vietnamien (French: Vietnamese Communist Party)
- Partido Comunista de Venezuela
- Path Coding Violation (error condition)
- Payable Chez Vous (French)
- Peace Corps Volunteer
- Perceived Customer Value
- Percevoir (French: Reverse Charge Call)
- Performance, Certification, Verification (test)
- Permanent Capital Vehicle (investing)
- Personal Color Viewer (software)
- Piercing the Corporate Veil
- Placerville (Amtrak station code; Placerville, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
His father, who has a fleet of 21 vehicles, gave Joseff some lessons before he passed his PCV - Passenger Carrying Vehicle - test which has to be taken by all bus drivers.
For further information on the Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles range of vans and passenger carrying vehicles, or any of the latest finance offers at Pentraeth Volkswagen Van Centre call 01248 712 002 or visit volkswagen-vans.
Prima offers specialised transport training packages which include NVQ Level 2 Road Passenger Vehicle Driving, Driving Heavy Goods, Passenger Carrying Vehicle Driving Training, Carry and Deliver and Driving Instruction NVQs.
The man is abusive and often threatening towards staff and he has been told that he must comply with the national rules which govern behaviour on passenger carrying vehicles.
All drivers will need a Passenger Carrying Vehicle (PCV) licence and must hold a full car licence before applying for it.
The company has produced state-of-the-art locomotives and propulsion systems for passenger carrying vehicles worldwide for many years.
We have also informed the Department of Transport since this was a Passenger Carrying Vehicle.