Fichtner, "Low-power logic styles: CMOS versus pass-transistor logic," IEEE J.
What does PTL stand for?
PTL stands for Pass-Transistor Logic (lowering power consumption in digital circuits)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of PTL
We have 138 other meanings of PTL in our Acronym Attic
- Parent Teacher League
- Part Time Lover
- Part Truck Load (shipping)
- Part-Time Lecturers
- Particle Technology Labs (Downers Grove, IL)
- Partner Technical Lead
- Party To Loss (insurance)
- Paschell Truck Lines
- Pass the LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design; examination preparation service)
- Pass The Loot
- Passion Tea Lemonade (beverage)
- Patrol Officer (law enforcement)
- Pay the Lady (National Thoroughbred Racing Association)
- Peak Traffic Load
- Pedro the Lion (band)
- People That Love (aka Praise the Lord)
- Periodic Table Live! (software)
- Permission to Let (real property)
- Petroleum Testing Laboratory
- Pharnygotracheal Lumen (airway device)
Samples in periodicals archive:
: "Relative Object Placement -- An Example of Scheme Based Expanded Tool Utility" -- Corrent: "Physical Design Challenge of a Security Processor" -- Elbrus International: "Cell Based Pass-Transistor Logic for High-Speed Low Power VLSI" -- Mohammad Suhaib Husain: "Verilog Coding Style for Efficient Digital Design" -- Reshape, Inc.
These analytical techniques ensure that TLA's output is functionally correct, and enable it to handle both combinational and sequential circuits implemented in any of the common digital MOS design styles, including static CMOS, ratioed logic, precharge/domino logic, pass-transistor logic, and Cascode Voltage Switch Logic (CVSL).