Ragland's study was sponsored by grants from the Paso del Norte Health Foundation, the Manuel and Guadalupe Soto Memorial Research Fund, and Texas Tech.
What does PDNHF stand for?
PDNHF stands for Paso Del Norte Health Foundation (El Paso, Texas)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Please Do Not Erase
- Psychotic Disorders Not Elsewhere Classified
- Please Do Not Fight (band)
- Please Do Not Forward
- Prenex Disjunctive Normal Form
- Principal Disjunctive Normal Form (mathematics)
- Please do Not Feed the Trolls (Usenet posts to request troublemakers should be ignored)
- Puttalam District Non-Governmental Organization Consortium (Sri Lanka)
- Perth-Darwin National Highway (Australia)
- Personal Domain Name Holders Association (internet governance group)
- Please Do Not Interrupt
- Pharmacoepidemiological Prescription Database of North Jutland (Denmark)
- Problem Description and Needs Justification
- Panasonic Digital Networking Laboratory (Panasonic Technologies, Inc; Princeton, NJ)
- Plymouth and District Netball League (UK)
- Purushotam Dass Niranjan Lal (India)
- Paso Del Norte Literacy Council
- Parallel Distributed Neural Network
- Position Dependent Nearest Neighbor (molecular biology)
- Platelet-Derived Nitric Oxide
Samples in periodicals archive:
While in El Paso, he was chairman of the Chamber of Commerce and served as a member of the executive committee for Providence Hospital and the Paso Del Norte Health Foundation.
Paso Del Norte Health Foundation, 2001 WL 828798 S.