QUETTA -- The nominated candidate of Pashtoonkhwa Milli Awami Party (PkMAP) to contest elections from the provincial assembly constituency PB-V, Quetta-V, Nasarullah Zairay has regretted that the past elected representatives did not pay any attention towards the issues being faced by the constituency, however, he would do his best to address them if he was elected in the next elections.
What does PMAP stand for?
PMAP stands for Pashtoonkhwa Milli Awami Party (Pakistan political party)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PMAP
We have 56 other meanings of PMAP in our Acronym Attic
- Property Management Association of Michigan
- Publications of the Medieval Association of the Midwest
- Programme de Médecine Ambulatoire Médecins d'Afrique
- Patterned Multi-Array, Multi-Specific Surface
- Product Manager Assured Mobility Systems (US Army)
- Performing Musicians Association of Nigeria
- Phone Manager
- Professional Midwifery Advisory Network
- Potato Marketing Association of North America
- Promotional Marketing Association of Northern California (Folsom, CA)
- People's Movement Against Poverty (Philippines)
- Performance Management Appraisal Program
- Pest Management Alternatives Program
- Phenyl-Methyl-Acetyl-Pyrazolone (technically, 1-Phenyl-3-Methyl-4-Acetyl-5-Pyrazolone)
- Polar Margin Program
- Polar Multi-Sensor Aerosol Product (European Organization for the Exploitation of Meteorological Satellites)
- Process Measurement Assurance Program (US State Metrology Laboratories)
- Program Model Assessment Process
- Protective Measures Assessment Protocol (US Navy)
- Public Medical Assistance Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to details, Pashtoonkhwa Milli Awami Party, Awami National Party, Baloch National Party (Mengal), Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam (Nazriyati), Jamat-e-Islami, National Party, Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam (S), HDP, Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf, Jamhoori Watan Party, Pakistan Muslim League (N), Pashtoon Youth Force, Central traders' association, and other religious and political parties have supported the stance of the teachers.
The two political parties that had done this were the Pakistan Peoples Party and the Pashtoonkhwa Milli Awami Party.
The political observers have been eying tough contest between Pashtoonkhwa Milli Awami Party (PMAP) chief Mehmood Khan Achakzai and the Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam-Fazl (JUI-F) leader Senator Hafiz Hamdullah who are candidates for NA-259 Quetta City.
Official sources in the EC Balochistan provided details to reporter here on Sunday those suggested that the senior politicians including Mehmood Khan Achakzai, the chief of Pashtoonkhwa Milli Awami Party (PkMAP), Independent candidate senior lawyer Ali Ahmed Kurd, Hafiz Hamdullah of Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam-Fazl (JUI-F), Dr.
They further said that the prominent politicians who got nomination forms include Maulana Aataullah Lango of Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam-Fazl, Asghar Khan Achakzai of Awami National Party, Nawab Sanaullah Zehri of Pakistan Muslim League-N, Haji Abdul Sattar Kakar of ANP, Abdul Rahim Ziaratwal of Pashtoonkhwa Milli Awami Party, Agha Hassan Baloch of Balochistan National Party-Mengal, Akhtar Hussain Lango of BNP-M, Hashim Khan Panezai of Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf, Manzoor Ahmed Kakar of PkMAP, Movli Khuda'ay Dost of JUI-F, Mir Zafrullah Zehri of BNP-Awami and Hafiz Fazal Muhammad of JUI-N.
In answer to a question, he said that PML-N was engaged in dialogue with Balochistan National Party-Mengal (BNP-M), National Party (NP) and Pashtoonkhwa Milli Awami Party (PkMAP) for seat adjustment in Balochistan.
The rallies and seminars were held under the auspices of Pashtoonkhwa Milli Awami Party (PkMAP) in Quetta and some Pashtoon-dominated areas of the province.