He said discovering the letters was 'crucial' because Hitler's medical file, at the Pasewalk military hospital in Germany, was destroyed.
What does EDCV stand for?
EDCV stands for Pasewalk (airport code; Germany)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Estimated Departure Clearance Time (US FAA)
- Estimated/Expected Departure Clearance Time
- Expect Departure Clearance Times (US FAA)
- El Dorado County Transit Authority (California)
- Economic Development Council of Tillamook County (Tillamook, OR)
- El Dorado County Transportation Commission (Placerville, CA)
- European-Developing Countries Clinical Trial Partnership
- Economic Development Corp of Utah (Salt Lake City, UT)
- Extensible Data Collection Unit (data collection hardware)
- Gustrow (airport code; Germany)
- El Dorado County Visitors Authority (California)
- El Dorado County Water Agency (California)
- Economic Development Corporation of Wayne County, Indiana
- Doctor of Education (degree)
- Earliest Date Due
- Earliest Delivery Date
- Earliest Due Date (packet scheduling)
- Early Disease Detection
- Eastman Department of Dentistry (University of Rochester; New York)
- École Doctorale de Dauphine (French: Graduate School of Dauphine; Paris Dauphine University; Paris, France)
Samples in periodicals archive:
On a train station bench in Pasewalk, his mother leaves Peter to wait while she buys tickets.
In 1829, Hegel's popularity was such that an officer in the second cavalry regiment in the tiny garrison town of Pasewalk informed Hegel in a letter how transcripts of his lectures circulated among the officers as valuable treasures.
China) - Hagenauer Lighting GmbH (Germany) - Jayne-Young (USA) - Philips Lighting (France) - Los Angeles Lighting (USA) - LP Leuchten GmbH Pasewalk (Germany) - LSI Industries, Inc.