She also researches neuropsychological diseases at USC's Center for Electron Microscopy and is a member of the Pasadena Youth Symphony Orchestra.
What does PYSO stand for?
PYSO stands for Pasadena Youth Symphony Orchestra (Pasadena, CA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PYSO
We have 1 other meaning of PYSO in our Acronym Attic
- Pearland Youth Soccer Club (Pearland, TX)
- Peninsula Youth Soccer Club (Foster City, CA)
- Peterborough Youth Soccer Club (Ontario, Canada)
- Pittsburgh Youth Soccer Club (now Kingston United Soccer Club; Kingston, Ontario, Canada)
- Plymouth Youth Sailing Club (UK)
- Portishead Yacht and Sailing Club (North Somerset, UK)
- Peninsula Youth Sailing Foundation (San Francisco, CA)
- Pacific Youth Soccer League (San Diego, CA)
- Pepperell Youth Soccer League (Massachusetts)
- Poway Youth Soccer League (Poway, CA)
- Pittsburgh Youth Symphony Orchestra (Pennsylvania)
- Portland Youth Symphony Orchestra (Portland, ME)
- Pointon York SIPP (Self Invested Personal Pension) Solutions (est. 1971; UK)
- Pui Ying Secondary School (Hong Kong)
- Plasmodium Yoelii Sporozoite Surface Protein 2
- Perkins Youth School of Theology (Southern Methodist University; Dallas, TX)
- Partially Yttria-Stabilized Zirconia
- Paid, Young, and Taking on the World from the Drivers Seat
- Pennsylvania Youth Theater
- People You Trust (party promotion)
Samples in periodicals archive:
She auditioned last year for the Pasadena Youth Symphony Orchestra and became its youngest member, and has just returned from performing at New York's Carnegie Hall, where she played in the fourth chair.
Elizabeth was the principal flutist for Foothills Middle School Symphony Orchestra and played first flute with the Pasadena Youth Symphony Orchestra.
Youthful music Come enjoy an evening of classical music as performed by the Pasadena Youth Symphony Orchestra at 7 p.