The party of Moldovan communists, which ruled the country between 2001 and 2009, remained the largest party in parliament, but saw its influence reduced even further, with 39.
What does PCM stand for?
PCM stands for Party of Moldovan Communists
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PCM
We have 524 other meanings of PCM in our Acronym Attic
- Palisade Capital Management, LLC
- Pancake Mafia (band)
- Paracoccidioidomycosis (fungal infection)
- Parallel Cache Management
- Parametric Cost Model
- Parish Communications Ministry
- Parti Communiste de la Martinique (French: Martinique Communist Party)
- Partido Comunista Mexicano (Spanish: Mexican Communist Party)
- Partition Control Master (Megasys)
- Passive Countermeasure
- Patient Controlled Medication
- Payments and Cash Management
- PC Magazine
- PCM Solicitors LLP (law firm; London, England, UK)
- Pending Contractual Matter
- Pequot Capital Management (hedge fund)
- Per Calendar Month (accounting)
- Percentage of Completion Method (accounting)
- Perfect Coverage Model
Samples in periodicals archive:
The clearest manifestation of such behavior is the election and re-election of Vladimir Voronin, a former KGB Major General, leader of the Party of Moldovan Communists since 1994 and president since 2001.
The party of Moldovan communists, in government between 2001 and 2009, remains the likeliest to win most votes and seats in the next legislature, but is set to lose even more ground to its pro-Western opponents and could see its number of seats shrink below the amount needed to block another presidential election.