The Texas gulf city had a day with 225 parts per billion concentration of ozone, compared with Los Angeles' peak this season of 180 ppb.
What does PPBC stand for?
PPBC stands for Parts per Billion Concentration
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PPBC
We have 6 other meanings of PPBC in our Acronym Attic
- Phosphocellulose Paper Binding Assay (chemotherapy)
- Pikes Peak Baptist Association (Colorado Springs, CO)
- Plane-Wave Plane-Wave Born Approximation
- Postprandial Bile Acid
- Prairie Pipe Band Association of Manitoba (Manitoba, Canada)
- Parti Pesaka Bumiputera Bersatu (Malaysia; United Traditional Bumiputera Party)
- Perry Parsons Big Band (London, England, UK)
- Portable Parallel Branch-and-Bound Library
- Park Place Business Center (Nairobi, Kenya)
- Parkway Place Baptist Church (Little Rock, AR)
- Patient Perception of Bladder Condition (questionnaires)
- Pikes Peak Blues Community (est. 2003)
- Planning Program Budget Committee
- Professional Practices for Business Continuity Professionals (disaster recovery training)
- Pay Period Begin Date
- Percutaneous Papillary Balloon Dilatation (surgery)
- Personal, Professional, and Business Development (University of Plymouth; UK)
- Planar Pinched-Beam Diode
- Private Placement Broker-Dealer
- Planning Programming Budgeting and Execution
Samples in periodicals archive:
The sensors are compound specific at low parts per billion concentrations.