IBS took audience members through the process, demonstrating a paper-free, vendor-neutral way to transfer a parts submission warrant.
What does PSW stand for?
PSW stands for Parts Submission Warrant
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PSW
We have 87 other meanings of PSW in our Acronym Attic
- Pilot Secure Voice System
- Portosystemic Venous Shunt, Congenital
- Professional Switch Vision Suite (software)
- Peak Systolic Velocity within a Stenosis
- Paroxysmal Supra-Ventricular Tachycardia
- Portal and Splenic Venous Thrombosis (post-surgical complication)
- Puget Sound Vessel Traffic Service
- Pacific Southwest (various organizations)
- Parallel-coupled Single-defect Waveguide
- Part Supply Warranty
- Peachtree Symphonic Winds (Atlanta, GA)
- Peninsula Symphonic Winds (Palos Verdes Peninsula, CA)
- People Skills Workshop
- Percentage of Share of Wealth
- Performance Statement of Work (production management)
- Persistent State World (MMORPGs)
- Personal Support Worker (Canada)
- Pharmacy Society of Wisconsin
- Philadelphia Suburban Water (Philadelphia, PA)
- Pipe Socket Weld (construction)
Samples in periodicals archive:
DALLAS -- Less than a week after announcing the approval of a Parts Submission Warrant by Jaguar and LandRover, MicroTRAKgps, a division of The Tracking Corporation (Pink Sheets:MIOK), announced today that it has completed shipment of the first purchase order for the MicroTRACKgps theft recovery system.
DALLAS -- MicroTRAKgps, a division of The Tracking Corporation (Pink Sheets:MIOK), a provider of Global Positioning Systems (GPS) and Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) technology solutions, today announces that Jaguar and Landrover has approved a Parts Submission Warrant (PSW) submitted on the MicroTRAKgps theft recovery system.