The chamber is said to offer a compromise for customers' testing requirements between the factory standard single-lamp model producing ozone concentrations of 500 parts per hundred million (pphm) and the high-ozone five-lamp model producting 2,000 pphm.
What does PPH stand for?
PPH stands for Parts Per Hundred
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PPH
We have 110 other meanings of PPH in our Acronym Attic
- Professional Photographers of San Antonio
- Planned Procurement Guide Schedule Report
- Papular-Purpuric Gloves and Socks Syndrome
- Prague Post Genome Technology (Czech Republic)
- Perfect Pairing Generalized Valence Bond
- Pardada Pardadi Girls Vocational School (India)
- Pittsburgh Post Gazette
- Power Puff Girls Z (television; Japan)
- Park Plaza Hotels Ltd. (Netherlands)
- Parts per Hour
- Passera Pas l'Hiver
- Past Problem History
- Patent Prosecution Highway
- PeoplePerHour (job search website; UK)
- Perfect Phylogeny Haplotyper
- Persistent Pulmonary Hypertension
- Persons Per Household (program ratings)
- Pertinent Past History (medical)
- Pharmaceutical Public Health (various organizations)
- Plant Publicity Holland
Samples in periodicals archive:
99 (a) Parts per hundred parts of polyol or polyol-clay weight.
The meter offers highly automated computerised control and is capable of coping with several samples at a time, giving results that can be accurate to a few ppm (with some samples a few parts per hundred million).
00 parts per hundred (phr) of 40% active dicumyl peroxide dispersion (DCP) with equivalent phr of Type I coagent TMA and of the Type 11 coagents PBD and TAC.
The MDL is the minimum change in the consentration of a compounding ingredistill (in parts per hundred rubber) that an instrument is theoretically capable of detecting.
In addition, the formulations data base must maintain records of raw material usage in terms of step and sequence, parts per hundred rubber (phr) and weights (in lbs.
Neoprene mechanical rubber goods quite often contain 100-200 parts per hundred of thermal black In many rubber applications medium thermal is combined with a more reinforcing carbon black such as N330, N550, N660 or N762.
The abbreviations represent the assay of the pentachlorothiophenol (P) or the corresponding zinc salt (ZP) as a percentage by weight and the assay of the proprietary booster (FeHe) in parts per hundred thousand.