The new smartphone applications make it easy for customers to: * Access assembly diagrams and part numbers; * Quickly find parts for specific machines; * Create parts lists; * Send parts lists and images directly to their dealer; * Rapidly connect with their dealer using the call or email features; and * Stay productive by ordering the parts they need remotely and on the go.
What does PLL stand for?
PLL stands for Parts List (TMINS)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PLL
We have 78 other meanings of PLL in our Acronym Attic
- Place Last Known (search and rescue)
- Polskie Linie Kolejowe (Polish Railways)
- Present Level of Knowledge
- Punch Line King (lyricist Lloyd Banks)
- Program Latihan Khidmat Negara (Malaysian national service program)
- Labor Party People's Crusade (Netherlands Antilles)
- Partido Laboral Krusada Popular (Spanish: Krusa People's Labor Party)
- Privatna Lekarska Komora Srbije (Serbian: Private Medical Association of Serbia)
- Parameter List Length
- Partia Lëvizja e Legalitetit (Movement of Legality Party, Albania)
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The new revision to TM 9-2350-264-24P-2 (May 11) was published with some missing artwork and parts list info for the ball bearing race ring assembly on your M1A1 tank.
The parts list is a key part of the documentation," explains Clark.
TotalSource[R], the most extensive parts list for industrial vehicles available in the U.
Here are step-by-step instructions, schematics, materials and parts lists, and clear diagramed outlines of how to build, mechanical parts, testing, and exploring project potentials.
pdf> identifies three levels of practices to mitigate DMSMS: Level 1 Practices to resolve current obsolete items (some may be considered reactive), are: * Assign DMSMS focal point * Conduct DMSMS awareness briefings * Facilitate internal communication * Facilitate external communication * Implement comprehensive DMSMS plan * Implement parts list screening processes * Implement parts list monitoring processes * Resolve current DMSMS items * Create supportability checklist.
These advances have made it feasible to generate a truly comprehensive parts list for any organism and to track changes over time.
The used parts database and remanufactured parts list also have links on this page.