The company has opened a new parts distribution center in China in order to offer services to the Chinese's airlines which manage aircraft equipped with Aircelle's jet engine nacelle and power reverser products.
What does PDC stand for?
PDC stands for Parts Distribution Center
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PDC
We have 475 other meanings of PDC in our Acronym Attic
- Park Distance Control (automotive)
- Parlementair Documentatie Centrum (Dutch: Parliamentary Documentation Center; Leiden University)
- Paroxysmal Dystonic Choreoathetosis
- Parti Democrate-Chretien Suisse (Christian Democratic Party of Switzerland)
- Parti Démocratique Centriste (Centrist Democratic Party, Rwanda)
- Participatory Design Conference
- Partido Demócrata Cristiano de Cuba (Christian Democratic Party of Cuba)
- Partisan Defense Committee (San Francisco, CA)
- Partito Democratico-Cristiano Popolare Svizzero (Christian Democratic Party of Switzerland)
- Partners for Democratic Change
- Passive Data Collection
- Passive Dispersion Compensator (Bellcore)
- Past Department Commander
- Patient Data Card
- Payroll Distribution Charge
- Peace and Development Council
- Peeled, Deveined, and Cooked (shimp market labelling)
- Penang Development Corporation (Penang, Malaysia; since 1969)
- Pennsylvania Design Center, LLC (Greencastle, PA)
- Pentium Dual Core (processor)
Samples in periodicals archive:
uk Auto Business News - 14 February 2012 Mazda Motor Corporation (TYO: 7261), a Japan-based automaker, has opened its new Chicago Parts Distribution Center, near Chicago.
Location : Jafza, Dubai Details : Caterpillar Logistics Services (Cat Logistics), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Caterpillar, has started construction work on a new regional parts distribution center in Jafza.
com/cgi-bin/prnh/20030326/JOHNDEERELOGO) The company said the investments were being made in its combine and planter factory in Horizontina, its tractor factory in Montenegro, and for the development of a new parts distribution center in Campinas.
Nov 30, 2006 Pratt & Whitney Pratt & Whitney Canada said yesterday it will open a new parts distribution center in Amsterdam to provide "rapid parts deliveries" for its engine customers in Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
The clearest example of the modern warehouse is the Master Parts Distribution Center that KSS Architects designed for Mercedes-Benz.
to handle parts and vehicle logistics at the parts distribution center in Brussels and Antwerp, Mazda said.
Utility Trailer Manufacturing Company, the industry's largest manufacturer of refrigerated trailers and a leading manufacturer of dry freight vans, flatbeds, and Tautliner([R]) curtainsided trailers, is pleased to announce Utility's Aftermarket Parts Distribution Center has moved to a new location in Batavia, Ohio.