The company's redevelopment efforts have included public-private partnerships with municipal and state agencies as well as private partnerships with industry experts for the execution of intricate projects such as the Lock Building and Norden Park in Norwalk.
What does PWI stand for?
PWI stands for Partnerships with Industry (San Diego, CA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PWI
We have 107 other meanings of PWI in our Acronym Attic
- Plan Write for Hi-Tech Marketing (software)
- Post-Weld Heat Treatment
- Public Works, Highway and Transportation (Wisconsin)
- Pennsylvania Wildlife Habitat Unlimited (DuBois)
- EO Paton Electric Welding Institute (Kiev, Ukraine)
- Pacific WebWorks, Inc. (Salt Lake City, UT)
- Pacific Wellness Institute (Toronto, ON, Canada)
- Paid When Incurred
- Panhandle Windstorm Inspections (Tallahassee, FL)
- Parenting with Intention
- Penson Worldwide, Inc. (various locations)
- People Web International (est. 2009)
- Perfect World International (gaming)
- Perfusion-Weighted Imaging (application of magnetic resonance imaging)
- Permanent Way Institution
- Picasa Webalbum Integrator (web tool)
- Piedmont Wilderness Institute (South Carolina)
- Pilot Warning Indicator
- Plutonium Waste Incinerator (SRS)
- Polar Plasma Wave Investigation
Samples in periodicals archive:
While USJFCOM is not a national laboratory, the new authority gives the command many of the same authorities national laboratories use to structure partnerships with industry to exchange personnel and technical data, make technology assessments, and collaborate on research and development efforts.
The unit's general mission is to: develop events that will serve b2b technology marketing programs; attract qualified audiences through ongoing event marketing campaigns that can be integrated with other programs; demonstrate the viability of event marketing; and, establish partnerships with industry organizations in support of specific events and programs.
Casino honored for employing adults with developmental disabilities SAN DIEGO -- Viejas Casino, Southern California's premier gaming, dining and entertainment destination, has been named Business Partner of the Year by Partnerships with Industry (PWI).
In addition to reorganizing Yankee Group's Asia-Pacific focused analysts under Wang's leadership, the company also is investing in local Asia-Pacific thought leaders, a regional office in China and is forming a number of strategic partnerships with industry associations such as the International Telecommunication Union (ITU).
com About Navini Networks: Navini Networks is the leader in providing pre-mobile WiMAX plug-n-play broadband wireless access solutions with the largest commercial deployment in the world, over 50 commercial networks in 6 continents and strategic partnerships with industry leaders.
By Light has developed partnerships with industry leaders to provide additional technical expertise and resources to its valued Federal customer base.
This award recognizes the value that the EERC holds in offering hundreds of quality jobs, partnerships with industry, and opportunities to spin off high-tech businesses in our region," said EERC Director Gerald Groenewold.