She explains the theory behind working in partnership with children, key research studies, and the traditional knowledge base of fostering; children's views about fostering systems, carers, and moving into and living in a foster home; and understanding the theory in practice in the areas of communication and support, including new technologies; best practices from the UK and elsewhere; participation in decision-making; and selecting carers.
What does PWC stand for?
PWC stands for Partnership with Children (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PWC
We have 169 other meanings of PWC in our Acronym Attic
- Psychological Well-Being Scale
- Pro Wrestling Between the Sheets (website)
- National Organization of Physicians Who Care
- Pacific War Council (WWII)
- Pacific Warfighting Center (US Navy)
- Pacific West Conference (intercollegiate college athletic conference)
- Pale Western Cutworm
- Parent with Care
- Parkin-Wesley College (Australia)
- Partnering with Communities (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The association has also started different projects for the refugees including industrial home for women, health awareness program and children centre in partnership with Children Global Network (CGN) to cater the educational and psychological needs of the children.
These have been created in partnership with children and young people, and allow children to inspect work carried out by adults to see if it meets their standards in terms of sharing information, listening to their ideas and making sure they get something out of the experience.
Klinger has served on the board of Partnership with Children since 1999.