and CHICAGO -- NeuroLogica Corporation, a neuroscience-based medical imaging company, today announced it has formed a partnership with Business Asia Consultants, Inc (BAC), a specialized international medical product consultancy, who will establish a distribution network for NeuroLogica's CereTom[TM], the world's first portable and cordless head and neck CT scanner, in Asia-Pacific and Latin America.
What does PWB stand for?
PWB stands for Partnership with Business (Future Business Leaders of America)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PWB
We have 54 other meanings of PWB in our Acronym Attic
- Polar Water Accessible Surface Area (drug absorption)
- Precision Wide Area Surveillance System
- Paired Word Association Test (pharmacology)
- Parametrial White Adipose Tissue (cell physiology)
- Perirenal White Adipose Tissue (nutrition)
- Personal and Work Adjustment Training (vocational rehabilitation of persons with disabilities)
- Planet Waves Auto-Trim (guitar string trimming machine)
- Precipitable Water (meterology)
- Paraffin Wax Bath
- Partial Weight Bearing
- Performers Without Borders
- Personal Well Being
- Picture Window Books (children's publishing)
- Planning Work Bench (Bellcore)
- Please Write Back
- Positive Well-Being (psychology)
- Positively Wellington Business (Wellington, New Zealand)
- Preset White Balance (cameras)
- Prestigious West Bloomington (Bloomington, MN)
- Princeton Weekly Bulletin (Princeton University; Princeton, NJ)
Samples in periodicals archive:
BARCELONA, Spain -- ClearPeaks, a provider of business intelligence consulting, training and software, today announced the signing of a technology partnership with Business Objects, the world's leading provider of business intelligence solutions.
This recognition is a testament to our strong, long-time partnership with Business Objects.
MatchLogic "We are very excited to expand our partnership with Business Objects by participating in its Open CRM Partner Initiative," said Tim Prunk, president of MatchLogic.
19, 2000 Informix Business Solutions Furthers Strategy of Widespread Interoperability Informix Business Solutions, an independent operating company of Informix(R) Corporation (NASDAQ: IFMX), today announced an expansion to its strategic partnership with Business Objects, the world's leading provider of e-business intelligence (e-BI) solutions, that will enable Informix telecommunications customers to access, analyze, and share vital information for wireless businesses.
27, 2000 TranSenda International, LLC, which provides an electronic platform for processing transactions and data, announced today that it has signed an international partnership with Business Consulting and Technology Services (BCTS) of Lima, Peru.
John McQuillan in partnership with Business Communications Review Magazine.
A curriculum will be established in partnership with business and the faculty of the participating universities.