Utah Partnership for Value-Driven Health Care (Salt Lake City, UT): $54,800 to build a consumer-focused health Web site.
What does PVDHC stand for?
PVDHC stands for Partnership for Value-Driven Health Care (Washington, DC)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Partially Vitamin D-Depleted
- Partij voor de Dieren (Dutch: Party for the Animals; political party)
- Pemberton Valley Dyking District (Canada)
- Palos Verdes Drive East (transportation route; California)
- Polícia de Vigilância E Defesa do Estado (former name of Portuguese secret police under Salazar, later changed to PIDE)
- polyvinylidene difluoride
- Polyvinylidene Flouride CO Polymer
- Petascale Virtual-Data Grid
- Photovoltaic and Distributed Generation (Florida Solar Energy Center)
- Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club (Idaho)
- Partij Voor De Informatiesamenleving (Dutch: Party for the Information Society)
- Philippine Veterinary Drug Index
- Partij van de Liefde (Dutch: Party of Love; satire)
- Precision Variable Delay Line
- Packet Voice DSP Module (Cisco router feature)
- packet voice/data module
- Partij van de Moslims (Dutch: Party of the Muslims)
- Propulsion Valve Drive Module (NASA)
- Position and Velocity Deep Ocean Transponder
- Participatory Village Development Programme (est. 1997; Pakistan)