Pennsylvania American Water is the proud recipient of 28 Five-Year Directors Awards from the Partnership for Safe Water.
What does PFSW stand for?
PFSW stands for Partnership for Safe Water (Pennsylvania)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PFSW
We have 1 other meaning of PFSW in our Acronym Attic
- Philippine Foundation for Science and Technology (est. 1984)
- Pipelined Fixed-Stride Trie (computing)
- Positional Feedback Stimulation Training (healthcare treatment)
- Proactive Food Safety Training (Etowah, NC)
- Probabilistic Finite State Transducer
- Progression-Free Survival Time (oncology)
- Pipelined Fixed-Stride Trie Optimization (computer algorithm)
- Power Feed Supply Unit
- Primerica Financial Services University (Rochester, NY)
- Perth, Fremantle and Swan Valley
- Polska Federacja Stylu Wolnego (Polish: Polish Federation Free Style)
- Perth Flying Squadron Yacht Club (Australia)
- Page Frame Table
- Paint Filter Test
- Parametric Fault Tree
- Particulate Feature Theory
- Paul F. Tompkins (comedian)
- Peer Fitness Trainer
- Peralta Federation of Teachers (American Federation of Teachers Local 1603)
- Periodic Finite-Type
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Partnership for Safe Water is sponsored by the American Water Works Association, Association of Metropolitan Water Agencies, Association of State Drinking Water Administrators, United States Environmental Protection Agency, National Association of Water Companies, and the Water Research Foundation.
The Brownsville treatment plant, along with 27 other Pennsylvania American Water facilities, has received a 5-Year Directors Award from the Partnership for Safe Water.
The addition of the Emlenton Water Treatment Plant to the Partnership completes the list of Aqua's 11 surface water treatment plants that now participate in the Partnership for Safe Water.
The Partnership for Safe Water is a national volunteer initiative developed by the Environmental Protection Agency and other water organizations.
Fourteen Water Treatment Plants Honored with Partnership for Safe Water Ten-Year Directors Awards, One Plant Received Phase III Directors Award VOORHEES, N.
As members of the AWWA and the Partnership for Safe Water, New Jersey American takes an active role in Drinking Water Week to raise public awareness of the importance of protecting and valuing our drinking water.
Environmental Protection Agency's Partnership for Safe Water, and resources for additional information about drinking water.