The Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency s (MHRA) hard work and commitment to combating counterfeit medicines has been awarded with a Guardian Award by the Partnership for Safe Medicines (PSM).
What does PSM stand for?
PSM stands for Partnership for Safe Medicines (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PSM
We have 424 other meanings of PSM in our Acronym Attic
- PAM Strike Manager
- Pan Systolic Murmur
- Parabolic Scattering Model
- Paralogous Sequence Mismatches
- Paranoia Survivor Max (Dance Dance Revolution song)
- Paraspinal Muscle
- Parish Social Ministry
- Parti Sosialis Malaysia (Malay: Socialist Party of Malaysia)
- Partial String Matching
- Partner Support Manager
- Passenger Service Manual (airline industry)
- Patient Self-Management
- Patrimoine Sportif et Mécanique (French; Autodrome of Linas Montlhéry historical association)
- Peace Secretariat for Muslims (Sri Lanka; est. 2004)
- Pengurusan Sumber Manusia (Malay: Division of Human Resources)
- Per Switch Matrix (FPGA)
- Peran Serta Masyarakat (Indonesian: Community Participation)
- Percussion Sound Module
- Persistent Stored Modules
- Personal Security Module
Samples in periodicals archive:
To raise awareness regarding this dangerous public health issue, the Partnership for Safe Medicines is hosting its third annual Interchange Conference, which will bring together the policymakers, media, law enforcement, patient advocates, anti-counterfeiting technology companies, industry, academics and pharmaceutical manufacturer quality experts to address the current state of the problem and discuss ways to protect consumers.
They come in syrup, ointment, head of the Partnership for Safe Medicines, a consumer group that is seeking to publicize the problem.
The products come in syrup, ointment, head of the Partnership for Safe Medicines, a consumer group that is seeking to publicize, to investigate product origin, distribution, labeling and advertising.
Partnership for Safe Medicines Hosts Inaugural Safe Medicines Forum; GPhA Joins Organization as Alliance Partner WASHINGTON -- The U.
JD, vice president of the Partnership for Safe Medicines.
Speaker Lineup Includes Counterfeit Drug Victims, Journalists and Law Enforcement Officials WASHINGTON -- The Partnership for Safe Medicines (PSM) today announced that Dr.
About PSM: Comprised of more than 60 non-profit organizations, the Partnership for Safe Medicines is a public health group committed to the safety of prescription medicines and protecting consumers against counterfeit, substandard or otherwise unsafe medicines.