WASHINGTON, June 4 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- A recent article in Arizona's Gilbert Examiner highlighted the Partnership for Prescription Assistance (PPA) and announced the launch of "PPA 2.
What does PFPA stand for?
PFPA stands for Partnership for Prescription Assistance (Department of Health; Dane County, WI)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PFPA
We have 21 other meanings of PFPA in our Acronym Attic
- Private for-Profit (healthcare)
- Program Financial Plan (various organizations)
- Program Forecast Period
- Programmable Functional Panel (US NASA)
- Progressive Federal Party (South Africa)
- Protection from Poison (gaming)
- Proximity Fuze Programmer
- Purified Fusion Proteins from the A2
- Plasmodium Falciparum P0 Ribosomal Phosphoprotein
- Partnership for Poverty Action
- Pentagon Force Protection Agency (US DoD)
- Per Family Per Annum (health care)
- Personal Financial Planning Association
- Philippine Federation of Professional Associations
- Probe-Fed Plate Antenna
- Point Feed Pre Bake (electrolysis cell)
- Journal of Public Finance and Public Choice (economics; also seen as JPFPC)
- Parents of Fluoride Poisoned Children (Canada)
- Particulate Fluids Processing Centre (Australian Research Council; University of Melbourne; Melbourne, Victoria, Australia)
- Potlatch Forest Products Corporation (Spokane, WA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ken Johnson, Senior Vice President, Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America, Washington, DC, nevertheless believes "imported medicines from foreign countries, including Canada, present a risk to the public health," and recommends safer alternatives, such as the Medicare prescription drug program and the Partnership for Prescription Assistance.
The bus is part of Partnership for Prescription Assistance, a national program to help patients access prescription medicines.
As a patient who must cope every day with the effects of diabetes, I understand only too well the value of medicines and lifestyle changes," said Mathers, who is national spokesman for the Partnership for Prescription Assistance.
The Partnership for Prescription Assistance combines a Web site, three call centers and help from a coalition of doctors, pharmacists, social workers and others to spread the word about an easier way for patients to access the dizzying array of prescription assistance programs.
PhRMA, Philabundance and Eagles Running Back Brian Westbrook Partner to Host Community Health Fair in Love Park PHILADELPHIA -- The Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America (PhRMA), Philabundance and Philadelphia Eagles running back Brian Westbrook will host a community health fair today from 2PM - 4PM in Love Park featuring the Partnership for Prescription Assistance (PPA) "Help Is Here Express" bus.
WASHINGTON, May 12 /PRNewswire/ -- As recently reported in the North County Times, the Partnership for Prescription Assistance (PPA), which has helped more than 6.
They're spending about $30 million to launch a national initiative, dubbed the Partnership for Prescription Assistance, to make it easier for uninsured and underinsured patients to apply for the assistance programs.