KORDI Hosts the 12th Partnership for Observation of the Global Oceans Annual Meeting (POGO-12) SEOUL, Jan.
What does POGO stand for?
POGO stands for Partnership for Observation of the Global Oceans
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of POGO
We have 16 other meanings of POGO in our Acronym Attic
- Principle of Good Enough
- Pakistan Oil, Gas & Energy Exhibition
- Polski Oddzial Gwiezdnej Floty (Polish: English Oddzial Gwiezdnej Fleet)
- Peace, Order and Good Government (Commonwealth)
- Petroleum Organic Geochemistry Group (Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution; Woods Hole, MA)
- Palace of the Golden Horses (hotel in Malaysia)
- Paradigm Oil & Gas, Inc. (also seen as PDGO; Texas)
- Project Objectives, Goals, and Implementation
- Process Oriented Guided Inquiry Learning
- Presents of God Ministry
- Paying for Our Growth in Oregon
- Pediatric Oncology Group of Ontario (Canada)
- Percentage of Glottic Opening (endotracheal intubation assessment)
- Polar Orbiting Geophysical Observatory
- Pop the Seatbelt, Open the Window, Get Out (fire and rescue)
- Privately Owned/Government Operated
- Project On Government Oversight
- Pearl of Great Price
- Principles of Good Practice
- Parents of Gifted Students (Kent, WA, USA)