Staff from the University of the Rockies campus in Colorado Springs worked with the Community Partnership for Child Development to clean, paint, mulch, and cut back shrubbery.
What does PCD stand for?
PCD stands for Partnership for Child Development
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PCD
We have 293 other meanings of PCD in our Acronym Attic
- Pacific Communications Division
- Package Configuration Descriptor (computing)
- Page Cache Disable
- Panama City Division (US Navy)
- Panoramic Cockpit Display
- Paraneoplastic Cerebellar Degeneration
- Partial Consent Decree
- Participatory Community Development
- Partida Cristiandemocratica Dalla Svizra (Christian Democratic Party of Switzerland)
- Partido del Centro Democrático (México)
- Partnership for Community Development (various locations)
- Party for Democratic Convergence (Cape Verde)
- Passive Case Detection (healthcare)
- Passive Crystal Detector
- Payload Correction Data
- Peace, Conflict and Development (program, Canada)
- People Centered Development
- People's Commissariat of Defense (Russia)
- People-Centered Development Forum
- Perfect Crystal Diffractometer
Samples in periodicals archive:
The programme, which is receiving approximately Dh10 million in funding from Dubai Cares, will be implemented by the philanthropic organisation with Partnership for Child Development (PCD) and will support the Ghana School Feeding Programme (GSFP), a poverty reduction initiative launched in 2005 by the Ghanaian government.
7 million) in funding from Dubai Cares, will be implemented by the philanthropic organization with Partnership for Child Development (PCD) and will support the Ghana School Feeding Program (GSFP), a poverty reduction initiative launched in 2005 by the Ghanaian government.
SkyWest has brought this tradition to Colorado Springs children for the Junior League of Colorado Springs (JLCS) and Community Partnership for Child Development (CPCD) for three years.
SKYW), in conjunction with the Junior League of Colorado Springs and Community Partnership for Child Development (CPCD), will bring holiday fantasies to life for 50 local children.
PacifiCare of Colorado awarded 11 grants, including funds for dental and vision treatment for uninsured children through the Community Partnership for Child Development and counseling services for the Gateway Battered Women's Shelter.