Arkansas Research Alliance in Little Rock has signed a partnership intermediary agreement with the U.
What does PIA stand for?
PIA stands for Partnership Intermediary Agreement
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PIA
We have 393 other meanings of PIA in our Acronym Attic
- Parachute Industry Association
- Parent Interviews for Autism
- Parlamento Indígena de América (Spanish: Indigenous Parliament of America; Bolivia)
- Parole in Absentia
- Part in Assembly
- Partial I/O (Input/Output) Activation (computer science)
- Participatory Impact Assessment
- Particulate Impact Analyzer
- Partners in Africa (Saint Paul, MN)
- Partnership in Action
- Pass It Along (Sparta, NJ)
- Payment In Advance
- Pearson International Airport (Toronto, Canada)
- Peoplesoft Internet Architecture
- Peoria, IL, USA - Greater Peoria Airport (Airport Code)
- Perfect Information Algorithm
- Period of Insect Activity (entomology)
- Peripheral Interface Adapter
- Peritonitis Index of Altona
- Personal Injury Accident
Samples in periodicals archive:
Each member of the Foundation also has a separate partnership intermediary agreement with ARS.
SCRA today announced its Partnership Intermediary Agreement (PIA) with Space and Naval Warfare (SPAWAR) Systems Center Atlantic.
Pendulum and the Texas Research Park Foundation have executed agreements to work together to establish partnership intermediary agreements between the Foundation and local, state and federal agencies to use government facilities and personnel to support research and accelerate the growth of high technology businesses in the region.
BHI), a new regional private-public partnership focusing on commercializing market-relevant biohealth innovations and increasing access to early-stage funding in Central Maryland, announced today it has entered into a Partnership Intermediary Agreement (PIA) with the National Institutes of Health's (NIH) Office of Technology Transfer (OTT).
The five-year Partnership Intermediary Agreement between the U.