Each member of the Foundation also has a separate partnership intermediary agreement with ARS.
What does PIA stand for?
PIA stands for Partnership Intermediary Agreement
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PIA
We have 393 other meanings of PIA in our Acronym Attic
- Parachute Industry Association
- Parent Interviews for Autism
- Parlamento Indígena de América (Spanish: Indigenous Parliament of America; Bolivia)
- Parole in Absentia
- Part in Assembly
- Partial I/O (Input/Output) Activation (computer science)
- Participatory Impact Assessment
- Particulate Impact Analyzer
- Partners in Africa (Saint Paul, MN)
- Partnership in Action
- Pass It Along (Sparta, NJ)
- Payment In Advance
- Pearson International Airport (Toronto, Canada)
- Peoplesoft Internet Architecture
- Peoria, IL, USA - Greater Peoria Airport (Airport Code)
- Perfect Information Algorithm
- Period of Insect Activity (entomology)
- Peripheral Interface Adapter
- Peritonitis Index of Altona
- Personal Injury Accident
Samples in periodicals archive:
SCRA today announced its Partnership Intermediary Agreement (PIA) with Space and Naval Warfare (SPAWAR) Systems Center Atlantic.
Partnership Intermediary Agreement Legislation has shaped the landscape of federal technology transfer over the years, from the Stevenson-Wydler and Bayh-Dole Acts of 1980 to the Technology Transfer Commercialization Act of 2000.