In 2009, the DoD Legacy Resource Management Program initiated the development of a Strategic Plan for the recently established DoD Partners in Amphibian and Reptile Conservation (PARC) Program.
What does PARC stand for?
PARC stands for Partners in Amphibian and Reptile Conservation
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PARC
We have 172 other meanings of PARC in our Acronym Attic
- Pacific Alaska Range Complex
- Pacific Asia Resources Centre
- Pakistan Agricultural Research Council
- Palestinian Agricultural Relief Committees (Palestine)
- Palo Alto Research Center (Xerox)
- Palomar Amateur Radio Club
- Pan American Racquetball Confederation
- Parkdale Activity and Recreation Centre
- Parking Access and Revenue Control
- Parks and Recreation Commission
- Pennsylvania Association for Retarded Citizens
- People Against the River Crossing (UK)
- Per-Antenna Rate Control
- Performance-based Operations Aviation Rulemaking Committee (Federal Aviation Adiministration)
- Peripheral Atherosclerosis Research Consortium
- Pesticide Analytical and Response Center (Oregon Department of Human Services)
- Physical Activity and Recreation Center (Nortel; Canada)
- Pililaau Army Recreation Center
- Pinellas Association for Retarded Children
- Planning and Review Committee
Samples in periodicals archive:
Partners in Amphibian and Reptile Conservation (PARC) has created a protocol containing a series of guidelines that address the different issues affecting herpetofauna and procedures for management of exotic herpetofauna.
Partners in Amphibian and Reptile Conservation (PARC) leads a United States-based effort dedicated to "keeping common species common," thus averting the need to list more species as endangered.