Denver, has been contributed to the Partners for the Advancement of CAD/CAM/CAE Education (PACE) and Michigan State University.
What does PACE stand for?
PACE stands for Partners for the Advancement of CAD/CAM/CAE Education
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PACE
We have 421 other meanings of PACE in our Acronym Attic
- Pacific Asia China Energy (Canada)
- Pacific Asian Consortium in Employment (Los Angeles, California)
- Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology (journal)
- Packet Circuit Engine (Radsys)
- Pan Arab Consulting Engineers (Kuwait)
- Paper, Allied-Industrial, Chemical and Energy Workers International Union
- Parents for Academic Challenge and Enrichment (Ohio)
- Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe
- Participatory Action for Community Enhancement (Cooperative Housing Foundation International)
- Particles, Atmosphere and Chemistry Experiment (NASA)
- Partnership for Academic and Community Excellence
- Patent Application Capture and Entry (USPTO)
- Pediatric and Adolescent Care (Minnesota)
- Pennsylvania Alliance for Character Education
- People Accessing Careers and Education
- People Against Child Exploitation
- People Against Chimpanzee Experiments
- People with Arthritis Can Exercise
- People's Academy for Community Engagement (Seattle, WA)
- Peoria Area Community Events
Samples in periodicals archive:
NYSE: UGS) today announces that the Partners for the Advancement of CAD/CAM/CAE Education (PACE) -- an initiative formed by General Motors (NYSE: GM), UGS, Sun Microsystems (Nasdaq: SUNW) and EDS (NYSE: EDS) -- have contributed software, hardware and services, valued at over $28 million, to two academic institutions in Mexico.