An amount of $80 million was awarded to Creative Associates International and a consortium including Civic Democratic Initiatives Support Foundation, Yemen Partners for Democratic Change, and Yemen Education for Employment to implement USAID's Community Livelihoods Project that will assist the Government of Yemen in its efforts to improve livelihoods, increase access to basic services and broaden citizen participation and prospects for economic development in targeted communities.
What does PDC stand for?
PDC stands for Partners for Democratic Change
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PDC
We have 475 other meanings of PDC in our Acronym Attic
- Palm Desert (Amtrak station code; Palm Desert, CA)
- Park Distance Control (automotive)
- Parlementair Documentatie Centrum (Dutch: Parliamentary Documentation Center; Leiden University)
- Paroxysmal Dystonic Choreoathetosis
- Parti Democrate-Chretien Suisse (Christian Democratic Party of Switzerland)
- Parti Démocratique Centriste (Centrist Democratic Party, Rwanda)
- Participatory Design Conference
- Partido Demócrata Cristiano de Cuba (Christian Democratic Party of Cuba)
- Partisan Defense Committee (San Francisco, CA)
- Partito Democratico-Cristiano Popolare Svizzero (Christian Democratic Party of Switzerland)
- Parts Distribution Center
- Passive Data Collection
- Passive Dispersion Compensator (Bellcore)
- Past Department Commander
- Patient Data Card
- Payroll Distribution Charge
- Peace and Development Council
- Peeled, Deveined, and Cooked (shimp market labelling)
- Penang Development Corporation (Penang, Malaysia; since 1969)
- Pennsylvania Design Center, LLC (Greencastle, PA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Partners Yemen is part of Partners for Democratic Change International, a network of organizations specialized in change and conflict management.
Director, Partners for Democratic Change Slovakia, Slovakia; Nicole Etchart, Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer, NESsT, Chile; Mirjam Schoning, Director, Schwab Foundation for Social Entrepreneurship, Switzerland; Malcolm Hayday, Chief Executive, The Charity Bank Limited, UK; Robert Long, Vice President, W.