Expanded open source virtualization offerings HP's addition of Xen and guest operating system support for Debian to the HP Partner Virtualization Program enables independent software vendors to build and verify applications in a secure, virtualized environment.
What does PVP stand for?
PVP stands for Partner Virtualization Program (cloud-based testing)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PVP
We have 122 other meanings of PVP in our Acronym Attic
- Precision VHF Omnidirectional Range
- Parker Virtual Office Services (Natick, MA)
- Puente Valley Operable Unit (California)
- Peninsula Village Overlay Zone (California)
- Packet Video Processor
- Packet Video Protocol
- Palos Verdes Peninsula (High School, California)
- Panel View Plus
- Parallel Vector Processor
- Parallel Videoprocessor
- Peace Valley Park (Pennsylvania)
- Perceived Virtual Presence (scale)
- Permanent Virtual Path
- Permanent Virtual Pipe
- Personal Vacation Planner
- Personal Video Player
- Personal Visiting Physician
- Petit Véhicule Protégé (French military vehicle)
- Photo Value Pack (Hewlett Packard)
- Photoselective Vaporization of the Prostate (GreenLight/Laserscope)
Samples in periodicals archive:
HP Partner Virtualization Program speeds virtualization adoption The new HP Partner Virtualization Program allows independent software vendors (ISVs) to build and verify applications in a secure, virtualized environment, while choosing from a broad selection of virtualization technologies, platforms and guest operating systems.