Sustainable management of this traffic flow is a major challenge in the Baltic Sea, which is designated as a Particularly Sensitive Sea Area by the International Maritime Organization [2,3].
What does PSAA stand for?
PSAA stands for Particularly Sensitive Sea Area
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PSAA
We have 41 other meanings of PSAA in our Acronym Attic
- Purchased Service(s) Agreement
- Pushdown Stack Automation
- Pilot Symbol-Assisted Coherent Adaptive Antenna Array Diversity
- Partially Spin Adapted-Coupled Cluster Single Discharge
- PSA (Prostate-Specific Antigen) Disease-Free Survival
- Polysialic Acid Form of Neural Cell Adhesion Molecule
- Polar Submembranous Aggregate of Spectrin
- Public Service Agreement (crime reduction initiative; Occupational Health & Safety Information Service; UK)
- Pacific Special Activities Area
- Pagosa Springs Arts Alliance (Pagosa Springs, CO)
- Penn State Alumni Association (Pennsylvania State University)
- Pennsylvania State Archery Association
- Philippine Ship Agents Association
- Plan for Software Aspects of Approval
- Polish Singers Alliance of America
- Private School Athletic Association
- Program Support Agreement Addendum
- Public Schools Accountability Act of 1999 (California)
- Puget Sound Adventist Academy
- Public Sector Accounting and Auditing Board (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
WWF Scotland's head of policy, Richard Dixon, said international shipping access should be denied in some areas, by designating them Particularly Sensitive Sea Areas.
Despite this and the experience of the Braer, governments have delayed taking the simple step of protecting these areas by designating them as Particularly Sensitive Sea Areas (PSSAs).