With refund of drugs, foods for particular nutritional uses (for Parts 1 to 14); - The period of validity of the drug at least one year from the date of delivery.
What does PNU stand for?
PNU stands for Particular Nutritional Uses
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PNU
We have 16 other meanings of PNU in our Acronym Attic
- Parvocellular Nucleus Tractus Solitarius (interneurons)
- Peninsula Neonatal Transport Service (UK)
- Pilbara Native Title Service (Western Australia)
- Programme National de Télédétection Spatiale
- Pacific Northwest Teen Square Dance Festival (Washington)
- Polskie Naukowo-Techniczne Towarzystwo Eksploatacyjne (Polish Scientific-Technical Society Consumables)
- Park Naukowo Technologiczny Wojewodztwa Lubelskiego (Polish technology park)
- Palestine News Update
- Parc Naturel Urbain (French)
- Partai Nahdlatul Ummat (Indonesia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
EUROPEAN Union (EU) ministers have approved a revised and streamlined EU directive on the market authorisation of food products for particular nutritional uses, but have given the European Parliament a special watchdog role.
It is now expected that the European Commission will use this standard to draft a Directive for gluten-free foods as per Article 4a of EC Directive 89/398/EC on foods for particular nutritional uses.