Particle surface area concentration depends not only on the particle number concentration but also the size of the particles.
What does PNC stand for?
PNC stands for Particle Number Concentration
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PNC
We have 158 other meanings of PNC in our Acronym Attic
- Power Networking Business Series
- Prophylactic Neck Brace System (safety product)
- Para-Nitro Blue Tetrazolium
- Park Narodowy Bory Tucholskie (Polish: National Park Bory Tucholski)
- Chief Personnelman (Naval Rating)
- Pacific Nations Cup (sports)
- Pacific Northwest Communities (public private venture)
- Pacific Nuclear Council
- Palestinian National Council
- Parity Non-Conservation (energy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
NOMENCLATURE C = particle number concentration k = decay rate V = air flow rate V = chamber volume CPC = Condensation Particle Counter DMA = Differential Mobility Analyzer EF = filtration efficiency [d.
The CPC provides particle number concentration (particles per cubic centimeter of air) for particles in the range of 2.
Results In our results, fine particle and respiratory particle number concentration using OPC show a weak correlation with [PM.
The data in a time bin is converted into particle number concentration (number/mL) and also into particle mass concentration (mass/mL).
y] respectively are the components of the total force acting on a particle, n is the particle number concentration, T is the absolute temperature, and [k.
After the injection of fly ash into the chamber, the aerosolized particles deposited quickly, whereas the change in particle number concentration with time proceeded slowly (Table 1).
e) Particle number concentration is measured instead of mass concentrations, and the results are not presented in this article.