Important and interesting experiments under this scheme include the Gujranwala Agricultural Development Project (GADP), the Rural Credit Programme, the National Oilseed Development Project, the Participatory Rural Development Project, the Private Tubewell Development Project, the Sindh Forestry Development Project, the Small Holder Dairy Development Project, the Second Barani Area Development Project, the Second SCARP Transition Project, the NWFP Barani Area Development Project, and the Mansehra Village Support Programme.
What does PRDP stand for?
PRDP stands for Participatory Rural Development Project (Bangladesh Rural Development Board)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PRDP
We have 23 other meanings of PRDP in our Acronym Attic
- Polis Raja Di Malaysia (Malaysian political group)
- Probability of Detecting Multiple Paternity
- Public Radio Development and Marketing Conference
- Private Directory Management Domain
- Parti Radical Démocratique Neuchâtelois (French: Radical Democratic Party of Neuchatelois)
- Puerto Rico Department of Natural and Environmental Resources
- Paradisus Rio De Oro (hotel)
- Principal Regional Development Officer (Guyana)
- Public Resource Depredation Order
- Palestinian Reform and Development Plan (World Bank)
- Performance Review and Development Planning
- Personal Review and Development Plan (Imperial College; UK)
- Power Reactor Demonstration Program (US AEC)
- Professional Driving Permit
- Pearl River Delta Region (China)
- Per-Recipient Data Response (computing)
- Product/Preproduction Reliability Design Review
- Pulsed Reduced Dose-Rate Radiotherapy
- Punk Rock Dream Come True (Bratmobile song)
- Panasonic Refrigeration Devices Singapore Pte. Ltd.