Instead of thinking about starting a new participative management program, think about the next promotion you're going to make.
What does PMP stand for?
PMP stands for Participative Management Program (Motorola)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PMP
We have 391 other meanings of PMP in our Acronym Attic
- Psychological Moment of Truth
- Project Manager of the Year Award (Project Management Institute; Washington, DC)
- Portuguese Man of War
- Playmate of the Year
- Personnel Manager Of the Year Award
- (spin-)Projected Moeller-Plesset (Perturbation Theory)
- Pan Malaysian Pools Sdn Bhd
- Parallel Microprogrammed Processor
- Paris Metro Pricing (Internet service classes)
- Participative Management Profile
- Particle Measurement Programme (programme for developing measurement approach for vehicle emissions legislation)
- Particles per Wafer Pass
- Partido ng Masang Pilipino (Philippine political party)
- Parts, Materials, and Processes
- Patient of the Month Program (publication)
- Pedestrian Master Plan (various locations)
- Peed My Pants
- Peeing My Pants
- Peer Mentor Program (various organizations)
- Per Million People
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hollingsworth & Vose as a whole continues to move forward with its quality, business team and participative management programs begun in 1990, programs the company views as long term efforts.
I am something of a fan of most participative management programs, and I also think a well-run empowerment program is the best way to run a railroad.