Instruments Within this project we employed the Participation Motivation Questionnaire (PMQ; Gill et al.
What does PMQ stand for?
PMQ stands for Participation Motivation Questionnaire
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PMQ
We have 11 other meanings of PMQ in our Acronym Attic
- Post-Mastectomy Pain Syndrome
- Perfect Murder, Perfect Town (Laurence Schiller book)
- Post-Modern Portfolio Theory
- Practical Management for Plant Turnarounds (industrial maintenance)
- Preventive Medicine Planning Tool
- Primary Mouse Proximal Tubule Cells (biology)
- Progression Masters of Physical Therapy
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Process Unit
- Per Member Per Year
- Paper Mill Quality (butt weld fittings)
- Permanent Magnet Quadrupole
- Permanent Married Quarters (Canada)
- Person Most Qualified (depositions)
- Personal Military Quarters
- Personnel Married Quarters (military housing)
- Pizza Marketing Quarterly
- Prime Minister's Questions (UK Parliament)
- Private Married Quarters (military housing)
- Portfolio Management Query Database (SBA)
- Purchased Material Quality Engineer
Samples in periodicals archive:
The three questionnaires used were: The Reasons For Exercise Inventory (Cash, Novy, & Novy, 1994); The Participation Motivation Questionnaire (Dwyer, 1992); and The Motivation for Physical Activities Measure (Frederick & Ryan, 1993) as described below.