Participating providers agreed to implement two out of the four alerts by October 17, 2012 and all of them met that deadline .
What does PAR stand for?
PAR stands for Participating Provider (medical billing)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PAR
We have 454 other meanings of PAR in our Acronym Attic
- Paramount (cinematography)
- Paris, France (Airport Code)
- Parkesburg (Amtrak station code; Parkesburg, PA)
- Parkinson Association of the Rockies
- Participating (insurance)
- Participating Supplier (Medicare)
- Participatory Action Research
- Partido Aragonés (Aragonese Party; Regionalist Spanish Party)
- Parts Approved Request
- Passive Address Resolution
- Passive Analyzer Receiver
- Passive Autocatalytic Recombiner
- Patient Account Representative (hospital management)
- Peak-to-Average Ratio
- Pennsylvania Advanced Reactor
Samples in periodicals archive:
The card is only valid at participating providers and may not provide the lowest discount.
Participating providers volunteered and consented to complete training and to subsequently implement routine screening followed by other aspects of the model for the duration of the study.
New Relationship Adds Real-Time Transaction Capabilities for Aetna's Participating Providers PARSIPPANY, N.
Ensuring that each participating provider has enough malpractice insurance will help transfer risk to other parties.
Vital Savings by Aetna is not insurance; rather, it gives consumers access to a network of participating providers that have agreed to offer health-related products and services at a discounted fee.
NEECN's goal is to have UCC's real-time, Internet-based eligibility checking, patient liability determining and claims processing functions instantaneously and interactively available at all of its participating providers offices located throughout southeastern Pennsylvania, southern New Jersey and northern Delaware.
WellPath) continues to successfully grow its network of participating providers in the Charleston, South Carolina area.