What does PWR stand for?
PWR stands for Partially Weathered Rock (geotechnical)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PWR
We have 70 other meanings of PWR in our Acronym Attic
- Poorly Worded Question (polygraph chart marking)
- Protecting Water Quality (Forest and Range Practices Act; British Columbia, Canada)
- Psychology of Women Quarterly
- Pacific Water Quality Association
- Provincial Water Quality Monitoring Network (Ministry of the Environment; Canada)
- Provincial Water Quality Objectives (Canada)
- Psychology of Women Quarterly (journal)
- Pacific West Regional (US NPS)
- Packaging Waste Regulations (UK)
- Pairwise Rankings (college hockey ranking index)