The metallurgy of the 7025 Al-alloy is studied in the fusion zone, partially melted zone and the heat affected zone.
What does PMZ stand for?
PMZ stands for Partially Melted Zone (chemistry)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PMZ
We have 7 other meanings of PMZ in our Acronym Attic
- Phoenixville Marian Youth Club (est. 1956; Phoenixville, PA)
- Poor Man's Yacht Club (Monroe Harbor)
- Port Melbourne Yacht Club (Port Melbourne, Victoria, Australia)
- Pro Musica Youth Chorus (Hudson, MA)
- Pennsylvania Masonic Youth Foundation (Elizabethtown, PA)
- Papaya Mild Yellow Leaf Virus
- Polis Meslek Yüksek Okulu
- Periodic Multi-Year Review (University of Massachusetts)
- Pan Maniot Youth Union (Australia)
- Palmar, Costa Rica (Airport code)
- Pesticide Management Zone (Department of Pesticide Regulation; California)
- Primo Macro Zoom (Panavision, Inc.)
- Productgerichte Milieu Zorg (Dutch: Product-Oriented Environmental Care)
- Project Mainportcorridor Zuid (Dutch: Project Mainport Corridor South; traffic flow)
- Programmable Multizone Furnace
- (USN Rating) Personnelman
- Noise Power
- Pacific National (Australia)
- Pakistan Navy
Samples in periodicals archive:
In other words, the molten polymer in the HAZ could crystallize from either completely or partially melted zone.