The review examines the efficacy of pharmaceutical agents (antispasmodics, antidepressants, antidiarrhoeals and the new serotonergic modifying agonists/antagonists), dietary control (fibre, lactose free products, partially hydrolyzed guar gum, peppermint oil, prebiotics and probiotics), CBT (with or without the use of an audiotape) and the standard gut-directed hypnotherapy approach of the Manchester Model.
What does PHGG stand for?
PHGG stands for Partially Hydrolyzed Guar Gum
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of PHGG in our Acronym Attic
- Preferred Hotel Group (Chicago, IL)
- Public Health Goal
- Punjab Home Guards (India)
- N-Phthalamoyl-L-Glutamic Acid
- Parallel Hybrid Genetic Algorithm
- Peak Horizontal Ground Accelerations (earthquake measurement)
- Portland Highland Games Association (Scottish Highland music; Portland, OR)
- Palos Heights Garden Club (Illinois)
- Pastoralists and Hunter Gatherers Ethnic Minorities Network (Kenya)
- Public Health Genomics European Network
- Prince Hall Grand Lodge
- Philippine History Group of Los Angeles (California)
- Phospholipid Hydroperoxide Glutathione Peroxidase (mammalian enzyme)
- Public Health Gambling Project (University of Toronto; Canada)
- Public Health Genomics Program (Department of Community Health; Michigan)
- Public Health Grand Rounds (national telecast and global live Webcast)
- Palm Hills Golf Resort & Country Club (Thailand)
- Painted Hills Genealogy Society
- Predicted Harvard Group Scale
- Prince Henry's Grammar School
Samples in periodicals archive:
Taiyo has announced that it has expanded the GRAS (Generally Recognized As Safe) status of its Partially Hydrolyzed Guar Gum (PHGG) through an independent panel of scientific experts.