We believe that the debate surrounding the federal Partial-Birth Abortion Ban Act, the passage of the act, the subsequent litigation, as well as the Supreme Court decision itself, have served to educate many, many Americans about both the humanity of the unborn child and the horrific nature of types of abortion.
What does PBAB stand for?
PBAB stands for Partial-Birth Abortion Ban
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PBAB
- push button annunciator
- Pyrenebutyric Acid
- Pyrrhura Breeders Association
- Peptide-Bound Amino Acid (animal sciences)
- Perimeter Bicycling Association of America (Tucson, AZ)
- Periodical and Book Association of America (New York, NY)
- Permian Basin Apartment Association (Midland, TX)
- Plum Boro Athletic Association (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Polybutadiene Acrylic Acid
- Pay Backs a Bitch
- Pine Box At Bedside
- Please Bring A Bottle
- Pravilnik za Beton i Armirani Beton
- Pine Box At Bedside, Keep Lid Open (medical humor)
- Partial-Birth Abortion Ban Act of 1995 (US)
- Lead-Acid (battery)
- Paintball against Cancer
- Palm Beach Atlantic College (West Palm Beach, FL, USA)
- Palouse Basin Aquifer Committee (Moscow, ID)
Samples in periodicals archive:
21 it will consider the constitutionality of the federal Partial-Birth Abortion Ban Act.
The Supreme Court has agreed to hear arguments about the constitutionality of the Partial-Birth Abortion Ban Act of 2003.
District Judge Phyllis Hamilton ruled last week that the Partial-Birth Abortion Ban Act was unconstitutional, both sides won.
In this meeting, President Bush gallantly declared that his administration would put all of its resources behind the partial-birth abortion ban in the courtroom," Falwell said in his e-mail.
``Since we cannot get a partial-birth abortion ban out of our Legislature, we're looking at this as a step to at least be humane as we deal with this tortuous process,'' Runner said.
The partial-birth abortion ban, which an overwhelming bipartisan majority in Congress passed and I signed into law, represents a commitment to building a culture of life in America.
Present and potential Republican presidential candidates who voted for one or more versions of the Partial-Birth Abortion Ban Act in Congress include: Sen.