Present and potential Republican presidential candidates who voted for one or more versions of the Partial-Birth Abortion Ban Act in Congress include: Sen.
What does PBA stand for?
PBA stands for Partial-Birth Abortion
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PBA
We have 297 other meanings of PBA in our Acronym Attic
- Second Polar Body
- Paintball 2xtremes Magazine
- Planning Board for Training
- Pacific Broadcasting Association (ministry; Japan)
- Paid By Agent (shipping)
- Paintball Action (Albuquerque, New Mexico)
- Palm Beach Atlantic University (West Palm Beach, Florida)
- Parallels Business Automation (software)
- Paralysis By Analysis
- Parsons Brinckerhoff Africa (Pty) Ltd. (engineering firm)
- Patrolman's Benevolent Association
- Pattern of Business Activity (business statistic)
- Pattern-Based Approach
- Pattern-Based Approach (software architecture)
- Pembina Pipeline (New York Stock Exchange symbol)
- Pembrokeshire Baptist Association (Wales, UK)
- Pencil Beam Antenna
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Per-Band Access (Nortel)
- Perfect Binary Array
Samples in periodicals archive:
Washington -- The United States Supreme Court is about to reopen the controversial issue of partial-birth abortion.
Carhart, the partial-birth abortion ruling by the Eighth Circuit Court of Appeals.
Twenty-eight years of abortion on demand has brought us horrors few imagined possible - abortion for reasons of gender selection, late-term abortions, partial-birth abortions and live birth abortions.
As the 1998 elections draw near, the Republican-controlled Congress is expected to attempt another over-ride of President Clinton's veto of the so-called Partial-Birth Abortion Act of 1997.
WASHINGTON -- The executive director of the National Coalition of Abortion Providers has admitted that he and other supporters of keeping abortion legal lied about the partial-birth abortion procedure during debate over legislation to ban it.
Most partial-birth abortions are done for reasons that are purely elective," the letter to Clinton said.
WASHINGTON -- The American Center for Law and Justice (ACLJ), which specializes in constitutional law, said today it is clear the issue of partial-birth abortion and the gruesome nature of the practice resonates with Justices of the Supreme Court who were urged today uphold the constitutionality of a federal ban on partial-birth abortion.