4 [degrees]F (38 [degrees] C), heart rate greater than 90 beats per minute, breathing rate greater than 20 breaths per minute or arterial partial pressure of carbon dioxide less than 4.
What does PPCO2 stand for?
PPCO2 stands for Partial Pressure of Carbon Dioxide
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Planned Parenthood of Central and Northern Arizona
- Parallel Principal Component Neural Network
- Psychiatric Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Penwest Pharmaceutical Company
- Phillips Petroleum Company
- Planned Parenthood of Central Ohio (Columbus, OH)
- Polypropylene Copolymer
- Professional Photographers of Central Ohio
- Programme Planning and Coordination Office (UN)
- Provisioning Principal Contracting Office
- Portland Police Commanding Officers Association
- Portuguese Pointer Club of America (dog club)
- Pasir Panjang Church of Christ
- Pan Pacific Council on Occupational Ergonomics (ergonomic product research)
- Peak Performance Centre of Excellence Ltd. (sports clinic; UK)
- Parent Perception of Child Profile
- Pharmaceuticals and Personal Care Products (pollutant category; US EPA)
- Planned Parenthood of Central Pennsylvania (family planning)
- Pocket PC Phone
- PowerPC Platform
Samples in periodicals archive:
8 in the equation immediately following; getting 'A' and 'a' confused as subscripts when referring to alveolar and arterial partial pressures; the partial pressure of carbon dioxide is certainly proportional to the ratio of production to alveolar ventilation, but it is certainly not equal to this ratio.
This study is the first known to examine the impact of maternal SDB on fetal outcomes after delivery, based on umbilical blood gas values for arterial pH, partial pressure of carbon dioxide ([PCO.
MEASUREMENT of the partial pressure of carbon dioxide ([Paco.
46; partial pressure of carbon dioxide, 39; partial pressure of oxygen, 58; forced expiratory volume in 1 second, 1.
Arterial blood gas values meeting the criteria are based on the partial pressure of carbon dioxide ([P.
Their method is based on calculations using careful measurements of the amount of dissolved inorganic carbon in a water sample and the partial pressure of carbon dioxide in the air above a lake.
Because advanced neurological monitoring can measure brain oxygenation, partial pressure of carbon dioxide, and metabolic waste products, clinicians can use advanced neurological monitoring to detect suboptimal neural function in the earliest stages.