A partial correlation matrix table also can be generated.
What does PC stand for?
PC stands for Partial Correlation
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PC
We have 356 other meanings of PC in our Acronym Attic
- Paracetamol (drug)
- Paradise City (Guns N' Roses song)
- Paramyotonia Congenita
- Pareto Chart
- Parish Council (England)
- Parsec (astronomical unit of distance)
- Parti Communiste (French Communist Party)
- Parti Progressiste-Conservateur du Canada
- Partial Color (publishing)
- Partial Conversion (games)
- Partial Cumulation (exports)
- Participation Certificate (mortgage industry)
- Partido Conservador de Nicaragua (National Conservative Party, Nicaragua)
- Partner Communications (Iowa)
- Party Chief
- Pasay City (Philippines)
- Pass Conservative (Front Page Sports Football '95 et al)
- Passenger Car (law enforcement)
- Passport Control (checkpoints in the EcoChallenge race)
Samples in periodicals archive:
These coefficients were first calculated for the complete sample and then by sequentially estimating the partial correlation controlling for the other three variables.
Adjusting age, sex and smoking, assessment of partial correlation analysis showed a positive, moderately powerful and significant association between CRP levels and the severity and diffusion scores of the coronary lesions (r=0.
An examination of the part and partial correlations show that there was little relationship between Transactional Leadership and Extra Effort once Transformational Leadership and Passive/Avoidant Leadership were controlled for in the model.
A natural prevention of global market dominance in diversified portfolio creation is to use partial correlation with respect to the world market.
The first research question-examining the relation between maternal and paternal warmth and adolescents' psychological adjustment-was tested using simple correlations as well as partial correlations after controlling for the covariates (e.
Partial correlation between initial and final SC measurement of the bull test with age as the covariate was 0.
In addition to fitting models with a dichotomous exposure variable, we calculated partial correlation coefficients for all sperm outcomes and the selected groupings of DBPs as continuous variables adjusted for paternal age, days abstaining, and education.