He added that Pas' choice of non-Muslims to contest would not overlap with candidacy from either DAP or Parti Keadilan Nasional.
What does PKN stand for?
PKN stands for Parti Keadilan Nasional (Malay: People's Justice Party)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PKN
We have 14 other meanings of PKN in our Acronym Attic
- Pakhtoonkhwa Milli Awami Party (Pakistan)
- Pakistan Khawa Milli Party (Pakistan)
- Pokemon Pearl
- Pansy Kidd Middle School (Poteau, Oklahoma)
- Personal Knowledge Management System
- Pertubohan Kebangsaan Melayu Singapore (Singapore National Malay Organization)
- Pflegekomplexmaßnahmen Score (German: Complex Care Measures Score)
- Pick Ticket Management System (Manhattan Associates)
- Prairie Knolls Middle School (Illinois)
- Pine Knob Music Theatre (Oakland County, Michigan)
- Pecha Kucha Night (various locations; designer showcase event)
- Polish Committee for Standardization
- Polski Koncern Naftowy (Polish: Polish Oil Concern)
- Program Khidmat Negara (Malaysian national service program; aka Program Latihan Khidmat Negara; also seen as PLKN)
- Protestantse Kerk Van Nederland (Dutch church)
- serine/threonine protein kinase G
- Perbadanan Kemajuan Negeri Melaka (Malaysian: State Economic Development Corporation Melaka; Malaysia)
- Perbadanan Kemajuan Negeri Negeri Sembilan (Malay: Negeri Sembilan State Development Corporation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Parti Keadilan Nasional (National Justice Party) is headed by Anwar's wife, Wan Azizah Wan Ismail, with leading social activist Chandra Muzaffar its deputy president.