Burke joined the Racing Board in 1969 and became part-time manager of Tipperary racecourse in 1983.
What does PTM stand for?
PTM stands for Part-Time Manager
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PTM
We have 152 other meanings of PTM in our Acronym Attic
- Primate T-Lymphotropic Virus
- Project Lead the Way (Clifton Park, NY)
- Packet Transfer Mode
- Paddle Tension Monitor
- Paint-to-Match (automobiles)
- Pall Trinity Micro (Cortland, NY)
- Paneer Tikka Masala (food)
- Parallel Table Management (Red Brick)
- Parent-Teacher Meeting
- Particle Theory of Matter
- Partner Territory Manager (Sprint)
- Passenger Transfer Manifest (aviation)
- Passenger Transfer Message (airline industry)
- Payroll Tax Management (various companies)
- Pencil Thin Mustache (Jimmy Buffet song)
- Performance and Talent Management (efficiency measurement)
- Performance Test Model
- Personnel Transport Module (for Landing Craft Air Cushion, LCAC)
- Petition to Modify
Samples in periodicals archive:
But I cannot see myself being a part-time manager for 20 or 30 years.
The 39-year-old had explored the possibility of continuing his role with the national team in tandem with duties at West Ham until January, when he would have served his notice with Croatia, in a last attempt to strike a compromise with his suitors, but the Premier League club were not prepared to be left with a part-time manager until the new year.
They are part-time managers and perform their oversight duties commensurate with their salary.
As a result of the lawsuit, UPS has changed employment compensation practices for part-time managers to comply with California labor laws.
He was a part-time manager and I was the fulltime coach and I learned a lot from him and Alan Kernaghan.
Byline: LEN REID WHAT chance would an England part-time manager have (Mirror Sport, Thursday) when the current full-time fool can't even get his over-rated, over paid superstars to perform.
But except for a handful, the commissioners themselves are all unpaid, part-time managers who perform their oversight duties commensurate with their salary.