Further, an automated customer and part qualification process allows a fabless manufacturer to provide detailed specifications on part/products supplied by both foundries and fabricators.
What does PQP stand for?
PQP stands for Part Qualification Process
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PQP
We have 22 other meanings of PQP in our Acronym Attic
- Power Quality Online
- Print Queue Operator
- Product Quality Operations (Google)
- Professionally Qualified Officer (British Army; UK)
- Project Quality Officer (various organizations)
- Perceived Quality of Life (scale)
- Psoriasis Quality of Life
- Pediatric Quality of Life Inventory
- Perceived Quality of Service
- Partial Quality Office Time
- Pearl-Qualified Professional (Estidama; United Arab Emirates)
- Performance Qualification Protocol
- Photo Quality Paper (printing)
- Piperaquine Phosphate
- Plan Qualité du Projet (French: Project Quality Plan)
- Postgraduate Qualifying Program
- Pourquoi Pas? (French: Why Not?)
- Praise-Question-Polish (teaching technique)
- Process Qualification Program
- Productos Quimicos Peligrosos (Spanish: Hazardous Chemicals)