[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Dear Half-Mast, Item 1 in Fig 17 of the 30-kW TQG engine technical manual, TM 9-2815259-24P, gives the part number for the oil dipstick as RE69243.
What does PN stand for?
PN stands for Part Number
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of PN
We have 50 other meanings of PN in our Acronym Attic
- Productgerichte Milieu Zorg (Dutch: Product-Oriented Environmental Care)
- Project Mainportcorridor Zuid (Dutch: Project Mainport Corridor South; traffic flow)
- Programmable Multizone Furnace
- (USN Rating) Personnelman
- Noise Power
- Pacific National (Australia)
- Pakistan Navy
- Panama (including Canal Zone Region)
- Parques Nacionales (National Parks Administration, Argentina)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Designed for easy navigation, the new site features an Application Guide to help identify correct part numbers and includes specifications and a product image for virtually every filter the company offers.
The enterprise is responsible for ensuring that the serial number is unique within the enterprise identifier (for UID Construct #1) or unique within the original part number (for UID Construct #2).
The 84-page catalog features complete application listings with parts photos and ordering details, as well as an OEM part number cross reference.
Remove the radio cover and check the part number of the CCA in the A10 slot.
In its simplest form, Work-In-Process monitoring involves collecting only part number, quantity produced, number scrapped and date shipped.
com's comprehensive part number search functionality includes RoHS designation search options; the designation is mapped to each part in compliance with RoHS.
MSRP for side-mirror covers: $89, part number 82212218.