The Honorable Bob Kerrey is president of The New School in New York City, home to the Parsons Institute for Information Mapping (PIIM), a group dedicated to creating advanced knowledge tools and better enabling knowledge workers.
What does PIIM stand for?
PIIM stands for Parsons Institute for Information Mapping
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PIIM
We have 1 other meaning of PIIM in our Acronym Attic
- Polski Internetowy Informator Geodezyjny (Polish: Polish Internet Informant of Geodesy)
- Portugal, Italy, Ireland, Greece, Spain
- Paper Industry International Hall of Fame (Appleton, WI)
- Pentium III Processor (Intel)
- Phase III (clinical studies)
- Plasma Immersion Ion Implanter
- Plasma Immersion Ion Implantation and Deposition
- Procollagen Type III Aminoterminal Peptide
- Polska Izba Informatyki i Telekomunikacji (Polish: Polish Chamber of Information Technology and Telecommunications)
- Proprietary Item Identification Listing
- Partners in Internal Medicine (various locations)
- Personal Interactive Information Management Site
- Phase-Induced Intensity Noise
- Pittsburgh Interfaith Impact Network (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Police Integrated Information Network (Philadelphia, Pennsylvania)
- Procurement Instrument Identification Number
- Procurement Instrument/Instruction Identification Number
- Procurement Item Identification Number
- Procollagen Type 2 N-Terminal Propeptide (biochemical marker of collagen type 2 formation)
- People Investing in People (Colorado)