La comunidad de Santa Rosa colinda con el Parque Internacional La Amistad (PILA).
What does PILA stand for?
PILA stands for Parque Internacional La Amistad (Spanish: La Amistad International Park; Costa Rica and Panama)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PILA
We have 7 other meanings of PILA in our Acronym Attic
- Process Improvement Library
- Procurement Instruction Letter
- Prodotto Interno Lordo (Traduzione Italiana, GDP)
- Product Innovation Lifecycle (Systems, Applications, and Products in Data Processing)
- Public Image Limited (band)
- Public Image Ltd
- Public Interest Litigation
- Publishing Interchange Language
- Purpose in Life (psychological assessment test)
- Python Imaging Library
- Partnership for Immigrant Leadership and Action (San Francisco, California)
- Philosophy in Latin America (book series)
- Plains Indian Ledger Art (University of California San Diego)
- Private International Law Act (various countries)
- Public Interest Law Association (various universities)
- Publishers International Linking Association, Inc.
- Punjab Institute of Language, Art and Culture
- Proffsprodukter I Ljungby AB (Sweden)
- Pion Linear Accelerator
- Punjab Institute of Language, Art and Culture (Pakistan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 1991, the over 510,000-acre Parque Internacional La Amistad was created along the Panamanian-Costa Rican border, offering environmental protection for an area covering about 10 percent of Panamanian territory.