In patients without structural heart disease, Tambocor(TM) is indicated for the prevention of paroxysmal supraventricular tachycardias (PSVT), including atrioventricular nodal reentrant tachycardia, atrioventricular reentrant tachycardia and other supraventricular tachycardias of unspecified mechanism associated with disabling symptoms, paroxysmal atrial fibrillation/flutter (PAF) associated with disabling symptoms.
What does PAF stand for?
PAF stands for Paroxysmal Atrial Fibrillation/Flutter
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PAF
We have 358 other meanings of PAF in our Acronym Attic
- Pennsylvania Association of Emergency Vehicle Technicians
- Personnel and Equipment Working (FAA)
- Public Authority for Electricity and Water (Oman)
- Performance Analysis and Enhancement of Wireless Networks (workshop)
- Peninsula Association for the Education of Young Children (California)
- Pittsburgh Association for the Education of Young Children
- Pakistan Air Force
- Pan African Forum
- Paralegal Association of Florida, Inc.
- Paroxysmal Atrial Fibrillation
Samples in periodicals archive:
announced today that an additional indication for Tambocor(R) Tablets 50 mg /100 mg (generic name: flecainide acetate) for the treatment of paroxysmal atrial fibrillation/flutter received approval in Japan.