However, the Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman has now agreed to review the decision.
What does PHSO stand for?
PHSO stands for Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PHSO
We have 4 other meanings of PHSO in our Acronym Attic
- Public Health - Seattle & King County (Seattle, King County, Washington)
- Program Hardware/Software List
- Partly Hydrolysed Straw Meal
- Paul Harris Sustaining Member (Australia)
- Principles of Health and Safety Management (business certification course; Canada)
- Palmer High School Marching Band
- Poway High School Music Boosters (Poway, CA)
- Population Health and Service Management Information
- Personal Handyphone System Memorandum of Understanding Group
- Paul H. Schmucker Middle School (Mishawaka, IN)
- Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil
- Partially Hydrogenated Sunflower Oil
- Philadelphia Support Office
- Post High School Program (Washington School for the Deaf; Vancouver, WA)
- Pre-Harvest Silviculture Prescription (Ministry of Forests; Canada)
- Preferred Health Service Provider
- Prepaid Health Services Plan
- Private Health Services Plan
- Public Health Service Provider
- Preservation, Handling, Storage, Packaging and Shipping
Samples in periodicals archive:
Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman Ann Abraham said the system was "inconsistent, haphazard and unaccountable" and the same mistakes were being made over and over again.
Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman Ann Abraham said the system was "inconsistent, haphazard and unaccountable" and the same mistakes were being made.