The ' Free Malaysia Today' online news portal said that representatives from the Malaysian chapter of Parliamentarians for Global Action (PGA) decried possible attendance by the Sudanese leader.
What does PGA stand for?
PGA stands for Parliamentarians for Global Action
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PGA
We have 221 other meanings of PGA in our Acronym Attic
- Prostaglandin Glycerol Esters and Prostaglandin Ethanolamide
- Projective Geometry Low-Density Parity-Check (coding)
- Provisional Government - Republic of New Afrika
- Postgraduate Diploma
- Path-Gain/Delay-Spread Propagation Model
- Product Generation Segment
- Panzer General 1
- På Grund Af (Danish: Because Of)
- Page, AZ, USA (Airport Code)
- Paramount's Great America
- Participating Government Agency
- Partner Government Agency
- Parts, Garments and Accessories (Polaris)
- Pastoralists and Graziers Association of Western Australia
- Paul G Allen
- Peak Ground Acceleration (seismology)
- Peoples' Global Action
- Person Generating Adjustment
- Personnel Group of America, Inc. (stock symbol)
- Peter Gerstmann Associates (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
On Friday the group will go to the International Criminal Court (ICC) and will also meet members of NGOs including the Coalition for the International Criminal Court, the International Federation for Human Rights, as well as Parliamentarians for Global Action.
I see on television discussions that unveiled women fail to defend rights of the veiled women who have lost their freedom for education just because of their clothing," Erdogan said in the 32nd annual forum of the Parliamentarians for Global Action on "Empowering Women-Building Human Security" in Istanbul.
3) My own scheduled involvement in the NGO activities was as a panelist during the Parliamentarians for Global Action workshops.
Where women have opportunities, they tend to balance tradition with modernity, and form a bulwark against fundamentalism," Shazia Rafia, a spokesperson for Parliamentarians for Global Action, told the Daily Texan.
In his Parliamentary career he has been a delegate to the Council of Europe, a member of the Foreign Affairs Committee and treasurer of Parliamentarians for Global Action.
ISTANBUL, Oct 24, 2010 (TUR) -- Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan on Saturday delivered a speech at the 32nd Annual Forum of the Parliamentarians for Global Action on "Empowering Women-Building Human Security" in Istanbul.
CAIRO: The International Parliamentarians for Global Action (PGA) Committee chose Egyptian MP Mohamed Mostafa Sherdy as a representative of the North Africa region to the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe to monitor the coming US presidential elections on Nov.