Description : This project proposes operational and safety improvements at the Southern State Parkway and Meadowbrook State Parkway interchange in the town of Hempstead, Nassau County.
What does PARKWY stand for?
PARKWY stands for Parkway
This definition appears very frequently
- Purchase and Reconciliation Information System
- Prism And Reflector Imaging Spectroscopy System
- Parques y Jardines Públicos (Spanish: Parks and Public Gardens)
- Partnership in Accessible Research and Knowledge (est. 2002; UK)
- Phosphatidic Acid-Regulated Protein Kinase
- Photoastigmatic Refractive Keratectomy
- Plano Amateur Radio Klub (Texas)
- Portable Access Rights Key (telephony)
- P-Adrenergic Receptor Kinase 1
- MF/HF Narrowband Secure Voice Cryptographic Equipment
- Performance and Acountability Reporting Lead
- Performance Assessment Report Lead
- Periapical Radiolucency
- Pictou-Antigonish Regional Library (New Glasgow, Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Providence Animal Rescue League
- Public Affairs and Religious Liberty (Seventh-Day Adventist Church)
- Parlamento Centroamericano
- Parlamento Latinoamericano
- Parallel Architectures and Languages Europe (International Conference)
- Pioneers Advancing Reproductive Liberties and Education (student organization; Louisiana State University; Baton Rouge, LA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Parkway Holdings owns or manages a network of hospitals throughout Asia, including in Singapore, India, Malaysia, Brunei and China, "Fortis will be divesting our strategic stake in Parkways and we have reached an agreement with Khazanah to accept their voluntary general offer," Fortis chairman Malvinder Mohan Singh told reporters.
Fortis made the offer for Singapore's Parkway Holdings Ltd through its 49 percent owned entity RHC Healthcare.
Continuing their program of office building acquisitions in New Jersey, Bergman Real Estate Group and its joint venture partner, Edison Investment Advisors, recently purchased 333 Meadowland Parkway in Secaucus.
2) ********** These two statements about the Arroyo Seco Parkway (now known as I-110, the Pasadena Freeway) are separated by half a century and a sea of difference in the authors' perception of the same roadway.
The La Verendrye Parkway has been the focus of redevelopment for several years.
Byline: The Register-Guard The West Eugene Parkway has become more than a simple highway construction job.
Traversing 17 counties in North Carolina, Blue Ridge Parkway runs for 2S0 miles through scenic mountains, valleys, and forests.